Get all the curriculum and resources you need to implement the Charlotte Mason Method in your homeschool. This educational philosophy is based on living books, nature studies, art and music, and good habit formation. These sources honor the philosophy and spirit of the ideas of Charlotte Mason and make it easy for you to incorporate this beautiful way of learning into your home.
Kolbe Academy Home School
100 Top Picks For Homeschool Curriculum: Choosing The Right Curriculum And Approach For Your Child's Learning Style
Choosing & Using Curriculum: For Your Special Child
Lord of History
One Stop Shopping, or Eclectic Education?
This Curriculum Will Teach the Kids, Wash the Dishes AND Do the Laundry!
7 Steps to Choosing Curriculum for Your Home School
Ecce Home Press
Sonlight Users' Messianic Forum
CCC of America
H. A. Guerber's Histories
Beautiful Feet Books
Learning Language Arts Through Literature
Catholic Home Schooling: A Handbook for Parents
Pecci Reading Method: At Last! A Reading Method for Every Child
The Complete Home Learning Source Book : The Essential Resource Guide for Homeschoolers, Parents, and Educators Covering Every Subject from Arithmetic to Zoology
Learn and Do Unit Studies
The Story of the World
- The Story of the World, Volume 1: Ancient Times
- Activity Book One: Ancient Times
- The Story of the World, Volume 1: Ancient Times Audiobook CD, read by Barbara Alan Johnson
- The Story of the World, Volume 2: The Middle Ages
- Activity Book Two: The Middle Ages
- The Story of the World, Volume 2: The Middle Ages Audiobook CD, read by Barbara Alan Johnson
- The Story of the World, Volume 3: Early Modern Times
- Activity Book Three: Early Modern Times
- Story of the World, Volume 3: Early Modern Times Audiobook CD, read by Jim Weiss
A Reason For® Handwriting
Explode The Code
Life in America
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.